Campus Drive by V Tech Solution India Private Limited
About Company - V Tech Solution is an executive search firm with a special focus on recruitment for the new economy sectors including Finance, Telecom, Education, Healthcare and other industry where companies are in need of IT services. It supports the clients based in - Washington District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Virginia, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, State of Maine, and State of Arkansas, State of Maryland, State of Michigan, Department of Labor, Council of District of Columbia, School specialty and many other clients in USA. This is USA based IT firm having offices in Washington DC, Virginia and Texas dealing in IT Consulting, IT Services, Cloud Computing and IT staffing is one of the part of its services.
Campus Drive On: 03rd of Dec. 2018
Reporting Timing: 9:30 AM
Venue: Career Point University, Alaniya (Kota)
Company Name - V Tech Solution India Private Limited
|Eligibility Criteria||B.Tech, MCA, BCA, BBA, MBA|
|Designation||1. Technical Recruiter 2. PHP Developer 3. Business Development Executive 4. Online Marketing 5. Proposal Writer|
|CTC||2.16 LPA + Incentives|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- To understand IT requirements of clients IT resource need and deliver qualified consultants
- Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems / Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking within time frame
- Posting vacancies on portals. Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
- Responsible for negotiation, paper work validation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Responsible for editing and formatting resumes matching consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
- Maintaining Candidate/Vendor relation on the progress of submittals made, Interview Coordination and taking care of the joining formalities.
- Should have excellent English communication skill
- Candidates from US Staffing industry / Consulting Firm / Contract to Hire Agency with Hands on experience on sourcing and End to End Recruitment experiences will get preference.
- Ability to demonstrate Full Recruiting Lifecycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, Negotiations, candidate submission, follow-up, Interview & On Boarding etc)
- Proficient in sourcing right candidates through extensive portal search and Vendors.
- Should have excellent communication, convincing skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets
- Candidate shall be self motivated & high on achievement orientation should have the ability to deliver results and handle pressure.
- Comfortable to work in night shift and Must be able to commute by himself
- Bring two copies of your resume and two passport size photos.
- Formal wears are compulsory.