Campus Drive by ICICI Bank
Company Name : ICICI Bank
Qualification : MBA & BSc / MSc Agriculture
Selection process and requirements process are as below.
Online Applications - The steps to apply online are as follows:
- Please visit the Campus Recruitment link on - Registration
- Submit your resume on the link "Apply".
- After completion of the resume, click on "Submit Resume".
- Wait for a message that your resume has been submitted successfully.
- A confirmatory mail will be sent to you on successful application.
- A Login Id will be allotted on successful application, the applicant is requested to retain this Id for future and mention the same in all the correspondences to us.
- Students applying for the process should not have any back papers pending.
Service Profiler Test
- Using the same registration link : Click Here
The details for the JD are as mentioned below
- Relationship building by Servicing the requests of Customers and cross selling of Bank Products(Saving A/c , Current A/c, Insurance, FDR’s, Gold Loan, other fee Income products)
- Customer Handling, Cash handling, Clearing, Day to day Banking Operations
- Import\Export related requests processing, Salary processing, furnish Internal audit.
- Managing relationship with the ‘Managed Account’ holders with a view to enhance CASA, manage retention, and add more family members to this group of managed accounts as well as increasing the product holding of these customers.
- Products to be handled: Branch Banking Liability Products (Investments, Gold, Saving Accounts, Current A/c, Gold, Forex, Fixed Deposits, RD and other fee income products), Bank Asset product (Farm Equipment Loans Farmer Finance, Rural Housing Loan, Credit Franchises, Rural Education loan, Auto loans).
- Ability to build and manage relationships within and outside the organization
- Ability to proactively respond to the leads generated through various sources to enlarge the client pool
- Ability to gauge and understand the needs of the customers to provide customized service to the customer