Campus Drive by KVCH-Oracle
About Company - The Oracle Workforce Development Program (WDP) helps educational institutions around the world prepare a new generation of IT specialists to enter the workforce with the most in-demand Oracle Skills. By enabling you to offer authorized Oracle Training Content as a part of your existing degree programs, students can learn those desirable job skills required for increasingly competitive work environment. The program also addresses the growing shortage of skilled employees in the global technology industry by allowing you to offer Oracle authorized training.
KVCH was established in 1991. KVCH is committed to impart industry oriented training programs to produce world class technically sound manpower so that they can meet the industry requirements. Our technical trainers are dedicated to not only provide a customized / tailor made technical hands on training but also bringing innovative solutions with the latest technologies available.
Campus Drive On: 3rd May 2019
Reporting Timing: 9:00 AM
Venue: Career Point University, National Highway 12, Alaniya, Kota (Rajasthan) 325003
Company Name : KVCH-Oracle
Currently hiring Freshers for multiple positions of Software Engineers to be absorbed and trained on various leading technologies such as Java, React, Angular, Android, iOS, UI/UX etc.
- Knowledge of Java / J2EE
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts
- Basic Knowledge of HTML
- Basic Knowledge of Web Services
- Passionate about Technology, Architecture and Design
- Great focus on concepts
- Attitude to go into the internals of the technology and then apply them.
- Appetite to improve on architecture and design approaches / strategies and apply them
- Good communication skills
- Above 60% B.Tech (CSE)/B.E/ MCA /BCA 2018/2019 Candidates can apply
- Gross Salary: INR 2.5 LPA.
- Employee Bond: 2 years
- 1st Round - Written test(Apti+Technical) at College Campus
- 2nd Round- Machine Test for developers at Company venue at Noida
- Final Round - F2F(Technical+HR)