Off Campus Interview by Canara HSBC
Off Campus interview for Canara HSBC
Please find below the Job Description :-
Position: Sales Officer
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- To Achieve channel wise targets.(New & Customer Retention)
- To achieve desired Branch & Licensed Bank Staff Activation targets.
- To encourage & ensure branch staff are IRDAI licensed
- To create a healthy pool of lead generators across branches.
- To conduct Activities at branches to generate lead
- Achieve Customer Retention targets for the portfolio of 1st year and Overall collectable
- Achieve targets as prescribed for Branch/Licensed Bank Staff activation and productivity for Canara/OBC
- Activity management as per ACT.
- Eligible UG Courses : BBA, B.Com, B.A, BCA, B.Sc
- Eligible PG Courses : MBA/PGDM
- Batch : 2019/2020Pass-out batch
Posting Locations :
[Note : Basis the vacancy, candidates would be tried to offer their Home Locations.]
- Fixed Compensation:
- For UG (BBA, B.Com, B.A, BCA, B.Sc.) :- 2.5 to 2.8LPA + Incentives
- For PG (MBA/PGDM) :- 2.8 to 3LPA + Incentives
- Other Benefits :
- Hospitalization Insurance : INR 2 Lacs (covers self + employee + 2 kids); parents and 3rd child premium to be borne by the employee as per Career Level 8 entitlements.
- Group Personal Accident : INR 20 Lacs and Group Term Life – INR 25 Lacs
- Mobile Reimbursement and Local conveyance Reimbursement etc.
Hiring Process :
- Phase 1 : Application Gathering + Online Aptitude Test to be conducted in respective Campuses
- Phase 2 : List of Shortlisted candidates to be communicated to respective Campuses + Interview Process at a pre-decided Venue.
- Phase 3 : Final List of candidates offered will be communicated to the campuses.
NOTE : Kindly share the link with the interested candidates and ask them to apply for the same. The further process will be updated with you shortly.
Candidates Apply Link : Click Here