job opportunity in Relearn Academy
Please find below the job description :-
About Relearn Academy: Relearn Academy is a potential emblem of Flipflop Inforsec Labs, which is a startup initiative of NITTTR, Chandigarh, and an Information Security R&D Company headquartered at NITTTR, Chandigarh is inviting applications for the post of Security Researcher.
Role & Salary:
- Security Researcher
Job Brief: Are you an innovator? Have you ever dreamed about working on cutting edge technology and solving some of the greatest problems present today? We are looking for innovators/researchers that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help defend and exploit enterprise IT networks. We invite you to join the Research and Development team in solving some of today’s most daunting challenges. If you are friendly, self-motivated, hard working, responsible and work well with others then please keep reading! We are looking for individuals passionate about vulnerability discovery, reverse engineering, exploit development and malware research. A Security Researcher will design, develop, support, and test security applications across multiple platforms
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing Cyber Security Applications.
- Writing Exploit Code for various vulnerabilities.
- Creating, reproducing & demonstrating Proof of Concepts for latest vulnerabilities.
- Identifying ways to fix or mitigate the vulnerabilities.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic & fast paced work environment.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management
- Participates in development of user manuals for clients. Essential Technical Skills
- Solid programming skills with languages such as C, C++, Python or Ruby are required.
- Proficiency with reverse engineering tools like debuggers, IDA Pro - Working knowledge of Windows API Programming.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure Management and Information Security and exposure to various security technologies
Desired Technical Skills :
- The ability to read, write and understand x86/x64 assembly code
- Knowledge in exploitation technology, such as Shellcode, Heap Spray, ROP etc.
- Ability to discover zero-day vulnerabilities in modern software .
- Ability to exploit modern software. Qualification - Candidates having M.E./M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE with no backlogs.
- Candidates with MCA/BCA with no backlogs can also apply Experience
- 1-2 years (Desired) - Fresher can also apply. Type of Recruitment/Number of Positions
- Two Permanent Full Time Positions Joining
- Immediate CTC - 3-6 lacs
Interested candidates may send their CVs to email@example.com :