Campus Placement Drive by Wipro (Offrole Project)
About KVCH : The Oracle Workforce Development Program (WDP) helps educational institutions around the world prepare a new generation of IT specialists to enter the workforce with the most in-demand Oracle Skills. By enabling you to offer authorized Oracle Training Content as a part of your existing degree programs, students can learn those desirable job skills required for increasingly competitive work environment. The program also addresses the growing shortage of skilled employees in the global technology industry by allowing you to offer Oracle authorized training.
KVCH was established in 1991. KVCH is committed to impart industry oriented training programs to produce world class technically sound manpower so that they can meet the industry requirements. Our technical trainers are dedicated to not only provide a customized / tailor made technical hands on training but also bringing innovative solutions with the latest technologies available.
WIPRO : WIPRO Indian Air force Project
KVCH currently hiring freshers for Offroll Project of "WIPRO" for the profile of NOC Engineer / DL1 Engineer
Designation : NOC Engineer/DL1 Engineer
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
- Need to work on 6*24*7 shifts
- Installing, Configuring, maintained and Troubleshooting the Wired and Wireless Networks.
- Wireless Router/Modem Configuration.
- Configure and setup Cisco Routers/Switches.
- Establishing and maintaining LAN and WAN.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Configuring Routing Protocols (RIPv2,OSPF,EIGRP).
- IP Addressing (Sub netting, VLSM, CIDR) ,IP Addressing Services (IPv4 and IPv6).
- Configuring VLANs, STP and RSTP ,Configuring Inter VLAN Routing, Configuring and Troubleshooting ACLs, Configuring NAT and PAT.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Eligibility Criteria : B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE) / MCA / BCA 2019 & 2020 passing outs
Salary : 2.8 to 3.5Lac
Venue for Interview : CP Tower, Kota
Date : 17th Dec. 2019
Reporting Time : 09:30 AM