Admission Process for International Students
Step 1 : Submission of copies of documents for Admission
To apply for admission, please mail the scan copies of following documents
- Photocopies of Transcripts equivalent to levels "O", "A", Diploma, Bachelor's Degree (final year mark sheet) and Degree Certificate, masters etc. (whichever is applicable)
- Photocopies of Academic/Sports/Social achievement (if any)
- Photocopies of student’s passport. (if available as on day)
- Also mention the course you wish to join
- Statement of purpose
Note: If the content in the marks sheet is not in English, then the certified English translated version must also be submitted in addition to the native language certificate.
Step 2 : Confirmation of Admission : Your documents shall be scrutinized by Admission Committee. If committee approves your admission then we will inform you through email and will send you Provisional Admission Letter (Not for Visa Purpose), offering you admission and contains all details of your Admission fee, Course and immigration.
Step 3 : Payment of Admission Fee : Deposit the Admission Fee as per the following details –
- For Diploma Courses : USD 100
- For Degree Courses: USD 150
- For Post Graduate Courses: USD 200
- For Research & Doctoral Courses: USD 200
Modes of Fee Payment:
Bank/SWIFT Transfer: Deposited fee in University Account by wire/SWIFT transfer. The Details of the account are as follows –
- Account Holder Name: Career Point University
- Account No: 01671450000394
- Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX
- IFSC: HDFC0000167
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd, Jhalawar Road, Kota
- You may fee online using credit/debit card on university website www.cpur.in
- The student / friend /relative may also pay fee in cash in the Accounts Section of Career Point University, 4th Floor, CP Tower, IPIA, Kota.
Step 4 : Admission Confirmation letter and Visa Invitation letter : On receipt of Admission Fee, University Admission Authority will issue the Admission Confirmation Letter stating confirmation of your admission and a Visa Invitation Letter which will be sent to the respective Indian Embassy in your country and a copy to you.
Step 5 : Apply for VISA : Apply for student visa to Indian mission / consulate / embassy in your country by submitting Admission confirmation letter and the copy of Visa invitation letter to obtain VISA.
Step 6 : Payment of Tuition Fee & Hostel Fee : Once the student received VISA, then he/she should deposit the Course Fee & Hostel Fee for the first academic year as per any of the Fee Payment Mode mentioned above.
Step 7 : Come to India & report to campus.
- Admission Office in Indian:
The Director (Admission)
Office of International Affairs,
Career Point, 4th Floor CP Tower-1, Road No.1, IPIA, Kota, Rajasthan. PIN - 324005
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91-9079134715 | +91-744-5151251