Accomodation for International Students
Accommodation (Student Housing)
To meet the residential needs of the students, CPU provide on-campus hostel facility to the students. These hostels provide best residential facilities, conducive to comfortable living and learning, which contributes to their overall development and make their stay at the university a memorable, productive and joyful journey.
- Single Regular Room: USD 700 per academic session per student for regular hostel with air-cooled rooms.
- Double Premium Room: USD 1400 per student per academic session for hostel room with attached washroom & Air Conditioning. University may allot the second student as per its description.
- Single Premium Room: USD 2000 per student per academic session for hostel room with attached washroom & Air Conditioning.
- Mess Charges: USD 500 per academic session (optional)
Note: Academic Session Duration is two semesters (10 months approximately). If student stays more than this period than extra fee shall be charged on prorate basis for excess period.
For more details:
- Admission Office in Indian:
The Director (Admission)
Office of International Affairs,
Career Point, 4th Floor CP Tower-1, Road No.1, IPIA, Kota, Rajasthan. PIN - 324005
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91-90791-34715 | +91-744-5151-251
- Admission Office in Nigeria (Lagos) & Ghana:
Suriya international Education Consultants Limited, Plot no 21,Opposite Unity bank Head Office, Ahmed Onibudo Street, very close to Law School, Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria)
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone: +2348115079918 | +2348115079920 | +2348115036756 | +2348115079913