- Eligibility: Class XII appearing /pass student aspiring for B.Tech.
- Pattern of Examination
- Objective type offline mode
- There will be total 75 questions, 25 per subject. Duration of test will be 2 Hrs
- The questions will be objective type (multiple choice questions). 4 (four) marks will be awarded for every correct answer, and ½(half) mark will be deducted from every wrong answer.
- Syllabus: Same as JEE (Main)
- Examination Date: Student may choose any one date
Exam date 4th June 2017 Last date to apply 1st June 2017
- Registration after Last date: with late fee of Rs 500/-
- Examination Centers : Kota, Jaipur, Alwar, Jodhpur, Mohali (Chandigarh), Rajsamand, Hamirpur (HP), Bilaspur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Bhagalpur, Lucknow, Patna
- Last Date to avail the benefit of Scholarship: 10th July 2017. If student take admission after 10th July 2017 then scholarship under Scholarship Test criteria shall not be given under any circumstances.
- 8. How to Apply :
- Fill application form either online: Click Here or on prescribed application form: Click Here and pay application fee Rs 1000/-
- Applications of candidates submitting false and/or fabricated information will not be considered and such candidates will be debarred from appearing in any test conducted by CPU. If such a case is detected at a later stage, candidature will be cancelled
- For More Details, Please contact : +91 744-6630551
Note: CPU reserves the right to make changes in any of the dates and other details.