Objective:To meet the huge demand for entry level Accountants in India, ICAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India) has launched a Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Course of one year for 12th (10+2) passed and Under Graduates. This Course has been introduced in consultation with Ministry of Corporates Affairs, Government of India. CAT equip students become well versed with the maintenance of accounts, preparation of Income Tax Return, Service Tax Return, Filling of Return under Companies Act, Filling of Returns under Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax, Central Excise Custom Act, Export & Import documentation etc .
Coaching:Institute has Coaching Centers all over India. The Students desirous of pursuing the course have to get admitted in their nearest Regional Council or Chapter or Recognized Coaching Centers (ROCCs) for undergoing Oral Coaching.
- A) Foundation Course (Entry Level) Part-I
- Paper 1: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Paper 2: Applied Business and Industrial Laws
- Paper 3: Financial Accounting-2
- Paper 4: Statutory Compliance
- B) Competency Level – Part-II
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Filling of Statutory Returns
- Introduction to Costing Principles and Preparation of Cost Statements
- 5-days Orientation Programme
- Eligibility: 12th Pass
- Course Fees: 8600/-
- Last Date: 31st July, 2017
- Internship: 3 Months.
- Medium: English & Hindi
- Mode of Examination:: Online
Last Date for Admission:
- For June Term Examination 31st January, 2017
- For December Term Examination 31st July, 2017
CMA Jai Bansal
(Asst. Professor, School of Commerce and Management)
Career Point University, Alaniya.
M.No. :- 9414460357