Student clubs provide extensive opportunities for students to learn new skills, gain experience, and create community. School of Computer Application is supporting these clubs on behalf of the Career Point University. These clubs offer students the chance to gain experience in their interest areas and network with their peers. The goal of club is to aid in the development of skills and the network to allow students to take computing further. The club is built with the mission to explore new technologies and ideas to develop innovative applications that will meet the requirement of today’s scenario.
To achieve our goal of excellence in the field of technology, we are trying our best to provide base for those zealous and hardworking students so that they can grow, nurture and explore the opportunities, which are lying in front of them.
The main aims of the club are as follows:-
To develop a platform where the technical innovativeness of students could be nurtured and given a practical shape so as to improve the technical abilities of students as well as the reputation of institute as a leader in innovation and creativity.
To enhance the technical innovativeness of our institute students by organizing the workshops and competitions on various technical level in order to attract the interest of the student s towards technical aspects of their education.
Provide a platform where the students can put their innovative efforts and clear their doubts to transform them into reality. Work on live projects to make the institute high-tech.
Represent our institute by participating at National level Tech-Fest and other technical events all around the nation.
Activities Under Club -
- Invite professionals from various fields (databases, software engineering, project management, etc.) to speak to students
- Organizing technical quiz
- Organizing code war to prepare code warriors
- Invite students to write bogs, develop websites.
- Paper presentation and Poster presentation
- Publishing News letter
Students Personality Development Club
Students Personality Development Club (SPDC) co-ordinates various activities to enhance the students personality and concentrates to make them employable as well as to face the real world with spirit. The SPDC organizes various training programmes to mould their employability skill set. SPDC is strenuously working for the betterment of the students. Currently, SPDC team works on giving soft skills training and conducting mock interviews for our students. In addition, grammar classes and spoken English classes are also taken by SPDC team, in order to facilitate our students to be master of soft skills. This training helps our students to perform excellently in the real-time interviews.
Main objective of SPDC:
- SPDC consolidates all its acumen and energy to mould the youth to become worthy, patriotic citizens and leaders of our great Nation.
- The students are offered sufficient opportunities and assisted to develop dynamic personalities with the holistic character formation.
- The students are trained for sufficient exposure to the realities of life, to understand and empathize with the poor and needy so that they would develop progressive talents to reach out to fellow humans with a tender heart and a helping hand.