Expert Lecture to develop future skilled and versatile Technocrats.
"Mega Trends in AI, IOT and Block Chain"
to update students about Recent Researches and Trends in Computer Science & Engineering field.
"FOSS: A Boon for Data Science"
To provide an exposure to students about practical working environment.
In-House Summer Training
To update students about Recent Researches and Trends in Computer Science & Engineering field.
- In-house training cum Workshop on “IOT” (Internet of Things) has been organized from 21 May to 30 June, 2018.
- Workshop on “Machine Learning” organized on 22nd February, 2018.
- One day workshop on “Kotlin” Programming language by Mr. Rakesh Roshan on 29 September, 2017.
- Two days “Ethical Hacking” workshop by Mr. Sanjay Mishra from Indian Cyber Army on 10th& 11th April, 2017.
- Two Days workshop on Digital Marketing is organized for Practical exposure of students towards Recent Uses of Digital marketing in the Global Environment, on 23-24th September, 2016, conducted by Mr. Avinash Tyagi. The candidates equipped with skills apart from a professional degree are more readily absorbed by the industry. So the main objective of the workshop is to provide the knowledge Digital Marketing.
- Two days’ Latex (A Professional Tool for technical and scientifically documentation) workshop on 9th & 10th February, 2016.
- Expert Lecture on “Recent Trends in Distributing Computing”: An expert lecture on the topic “Recent Trends in Distributing Computing” was held on 8th February, 2018, the expert lecture was delivered by Mr. R.S. Sharma (Associate Professor, UCE, RTU, Kota).
- Expert Lecture on “Intelligence System”: An expert lecture on the topic “Intelligence System” was held on 25th September, 2017, the expert lecture was delivered by Dr. O.P. Rishi (Associate Professor, UOK).
Industrial Visit is a part of the course, during which students visit companies and get insight regarding the internal working environment of a company and how a company functions, as well as useful information related to the practical aspects of the educational course which cannot be visualized in lectures. During each semester, industrial visits/tours are organized.
Industrial Visit in reputed IT industries of Mumbai-Lonavala-Pune” held on 17th Nov, 2015 to 22 Nov, 2015. Following IT Industries has been visited:
- Chepakhar Engineering Pvt. Ltd. (manufacture of Tata motors heavy vehicles)
- ESOFCON Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Tech Mahindra
- Zamil Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- WebTek Labs Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- HCL, Noida
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise), Chndigarh
- A2it Soft Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh
- “Advanced Trends in Computer Science-Mathematical Techniques” on 19-20, June, 2015.