Moocs Certification: - To Create Globally Accepted Professionals
- Students of Computer Science and Engineering department successfully completed and earned MOOC certificates from renowned Universities/Platforms like MIT, Harvard University, Berkeley University, BOSTON University, University of Michigan, University of London, Yale, Duke University, IBM, Intel, Google etc…
- Approximately 150+ certificates earned by students
Cy-Fi Club-By the students for the students
A naïve Club is incepted by us for the student’s welfare named as “Cy-Fi”, with the objective “By the students for the students”.
Activities to be conducted through this club are as follows:
- Expert Lecture on Microsoft Student Partner (GitHub and Azure)
- Expert Lecture on Internshala Student Partner (ISP)
- Expert Lecture on Machine Learning
- Expert Lecture on Title ’Aviation and Aqua devices’
- Workshop on MS-Office for Non-Tech students like Pharmacy, BPT, Agriculture
- Workshop for DRONE making
- Workshop on IOT
- Workshop on PYTHON
- Workshop on Game Development
Crafting Entrepreneur-Earning while Learning
Participation in Technical Fest in IIT’s/NIT’s/DST/Govt. Institutes
Microsoft Student Partner:
- Rahul Kumar Yadav (B. Tech. 6 semester, CSE) and Harsh Kumar Khatri (B. Tech. 4 semester, CSE) become MSP (Microsoft Student Partner) and they are representing CPU globally.
- Successfully conducted MSP talk for CPU students on introduction of Azure, where students learned how cloud computing works and how Cloud Service is important for software development.
Internshala Student Partner
- Successfully conducted ISP talk for CPU students on “why are internships important for students and “Why and How students can grab different internship opportunities available online""
Harsh Kumar Khatri (B. Tech. 4 semester, CSE) participated in HACK ON (PAN-INDIA ONLINE HACKATHON)
- This is a web app which connects all the gym available in a city to an online platform where anyone can book gyms, dietitians, diet etc.
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/gymaale_pycharm
- This is a web app to demonstrate how big companies manage their database.
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/Prabandak
- Alien invasion game
- This is a game developed using pygame
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/Alien-Invasion-Pygame
- Snakes with Harsh
- Game developed with the help of pygame
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/Snakes-With-Harsh-Pygame
- To solve challenges to make a project.It contains five small projects build with the help of js.
- GUI calendar with Tkinter
- Calendar project build with the help of Tkinter a python framework
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/Gui-calender-using-python
- Mini blog challenge
- Developed a flask blog in the least amount of time (in 3 hrs).
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/mini-blog-challenge
- Weather forecast scrapper
- Python based project which scraps the detail of weather for upcoming 7 days in CSV format.
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/weather-forecast-python
- Project usingDjango, a python framework for web development
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/django_project/tree/master/textutils
- My e-cart
- E-commerce site based on django
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/django_project/tree/master/my_e-cart
- Rekognition labels from URL
- This repo contains the code with the help of which you can find labels from an image with the help of its url.You don't have to download the image but can get the labels directly.
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/Rekognition-Labels-From-Url
- Flask Chat app
- This is a group chat portal developed with help of flask and pusher
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/flask-chat-app-pusher
- Flappy bird
- This is a game built with pygame
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/Flappy-Bird-Pygame
- Flappy bird with neat ai
- Project based on applied AI to the flappy bird game so that it learns by itself and the game run on its own.
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/FlappyBird-AI-Neat
- Twitter bot
- This is a bot created for retweeting and likes keyword specific tweets on twitter.
- The repo is private. You can check the bot at :- https://twitter.com/pythonJavaBot
- Detect and aware
- This is a project build with openCV in which we can text a farmer as soon as birds or cows enter his farm
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/Detect-And-Aware
- Facial recognition
- This is a project built with openCV with which we can train a model and then make it predict the faces from video or live camera.
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/Facial-Detection
- Color checker
- Another project developed with openCV with which we can let the machine guess if a particular color is present in the image/live video or not.
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/Color-Checker-OpenCV
- Dice roll app
- This is an app I built with Kotlin where we have a dice and can be used if we have lost our dice while playing a game.
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/Dice-Roll-Kotlin
- User interaction
- This is an app based on kotlin, In this we take input from the user and then display it in the form of a textView. Further we can change that input by clicking on the textView.
- Link:- https://github.com/harshkumarkhatri/User-Input-Kotlin