School of applied science is dedicated for quality education and focus on research and students of various courses are taking part in this research and area of research is directly associated with health of commen man and benefit for society. Few research papers of students published in various national and international journals are as follows.
- Mridul Jain: Physico chemical analysis of ground water of Ramganjmandi tehsil of Kota district and their statistical interpretation IJSR, 4 (4), April 2015, ISSN No. 2277-8179.
- Mridul Jain: Analysis of water quality of RIICO industrial area Ranpur Kota and their statistical interpretation Rasayan J. Chem. 8 (1), Jan-Mar 2015, ISSN No. 0976-0083.
- Rajat Srivastava & Mridul Jain: Waste water treatment techniques with special reference to Kota city IJSR, 5 (5) May 2015, ISSN No. 2277-8179.
- Naved Khan: secured first position in north zone for creating design in MAAC
- Aditya Soni: student B. Tech I year working as website developer for reputed Pandya group of construction
- Himalaya Vashishth: participated in national conference on smart cities: Feasibility, usefulness and applicability in India and present presentation on topic solid waste management- A burning Issue held in MAIIT on dated 22-23 February 2017.